Join the Official Comrades Marathon Coach, Lindsey Parry for a free online training seminar. With the Comrades Marathon right around the corner, runners are urged to do the right thing by preparing and training well in order to achieve their Comrades Marathon goal! This online training will ensure that you don’t fail before the race has even started. The next two webinars will take place on Tuesday, 3 May and Tuesday, 17 May at 8pm South African time (GMT+2).
Follow this link to register for either of the webinars: http://coachparry.com/comrades-marathon-webinar
The Webinar on the 3rd of May 2016 will deal with the following:
- How to sort out any niggles or illness RIGHT NOW so that you arrive on race day fit and healthy and ready to tackle Comrades 2016.
- Why it is VITAL that you err on the too little training rather than too much so that you don’t feel tired when race day arrives.
- A simple yet effective system to help you remember absolutely everything you need to ensure that you have a successful Comrades.
The Webinar on 17th of May 2016 will deal with the following:
- Race day itself. Logistics and what you must know about the start in Pietermaritzburg
- How to save yourself 20 minutes on race day
- Pacing strategies and how to tackle the Comrades Marathon “down-run”.