- This event has passed.
RAC 10km race
May 19 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Distance & Entry Fee
10km Run – R 110,00
10km Run Grandmasters 60 Yrs+ – R 55,00
10km Run Great Grandmsters 80 Yrs+ Free – R 0,00
10km Walk – R 110,00
10km Walk Grandmasters 60 Yrs+ – R 55,00
10km Walk Great Grandmsters 80 Yrs+ Free – R 0,00
Old Parktonian Club, 1 Garden Road Bordeaux
10km Run: 08:00am
10km Walk: 08:10am
Collection OF Race Numbers:
Online Entry Collection 16th & 17th May 2019 from 09:30 to 17:00 at The Sweat Shop
Dunkeld or at venue on 18th May from 10:00 to 16:00 or from 06:30 on race day.
Entries On The Day:
From 6:30am @ R120
Great Grandmasters Free *proof of age required*
Great Grandmasters are responsible for Temporary Licence Fee
Temporary Licence Unlicenced Athletes:
Temporary CGA Licence @ R45
Free Running Gloves:
First 2500 finishers
2250 Runners and 250 walkers
• Athletes must ensure they are medically fit to participate.
• No blades, cyclists or mechanically operated devices allowed in the race.
• Tog Bag area available – RAC & sponsors not liable for any losses.
• Refreshment tables at 3km & 7km with coke & water.
• Running gloves to first 2250 runners and first 250 walkers
• Race Results will be available on www.results.finishtime.co.za (on race day for pre-entries only. Late entrants’ results will be available via race number search on race day or via name by 4 June 2019.
Note results will not be available from the sponsors or organising club.
• Cut off time of 2 hours.
• Electronic time-keeping by “Finish-Time”. Timing strips provided on race number by organisers.
• All Athletes can win overall prize and one other age category prize depending on age tag worn.
(No chip is necessary) Timing strips provided by organisers
• SEEDED START FOR SUB 34 MINUTE ATHLETES -ENTER AT SEEDED TABLE
• Massive prize list & incentive prizes.
• Walkers separate “start time” & finish.
• Certified course.
• Sub 34min seeded pen for men.
• Separate start for ladies.
• Separate finish for ladies & walkers
• Due to the terrain, no wheelchairs can be permitted.
• No pets permitted on route.
• No earphones/ ipods are allowed to be worn.
• No seconding necessary on route – 2 drinks tables on route.
• Traffic officers and official’s instructions must be obeyed.
• Athletes to dispose of litter into appropriate bins.