- This event has passed.
Arwyp Medical Centre Nite Race 15 & 5km
January 31, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
ALL ENTRANTS PLEASE TAKE NOTE: This is a night race and all athletes are required to wear reflective clothing over their running kits for safety reasons.
Distance & Entry Fee
15km – R 91,00
15km Grandmasters 60 Yrs+ – R 50,00
5km Fun Run – R 35,00
Start & Finish @ Barnard Stadium, Kempton Park Between C.R. Swart & Plane Road
5km Fun Run: 19h10
On Race Day Entries :
Entries are open on the night for both races.
Entries and pre-entry collections at the starting point from 17h00.
• No Refunds.
Medals / Race Features:
• Gold medals to all overall category winners.
• Medals to 1200 other finishers.
• Trophy for the fastest Club Bus that completes the race within 1 hour 45min.
• The first 900 finishers of the 15km race will receive a buff.
• Refreshment stations every 3km.
• Refreshments on sale at the finish.
• Tog bag area.
15km: 2hrs 10min
5km Fun Run: 2hrs
15km: 16 years
5km: Fun Run: 9 years
5km Fun Run: 20h30
15km Non Registered Athletes R25
• Trophies for the FASTEST club bus and BIGGEST bus in the 15km.
5km Fun Run:
• Medals to the first 1500 finishers.
• Special prize: The school with the most official finishers within the cut-off time wins a LAPTOP and a TABLET, sponsored by Techfusion
2. No blades, cyclists or mechanically operated devices allowed in the race
3. No 2, 3 or 4 wheel carts/prams which are mechanically or manually operated by participants, or wheelchair athletes will be permitted to participate unless special permission has been granted from the race organiser. All such participants MUST start at the back of the field.
4. No animals / pets.
5. All instructions from traffic and race officials must be obeyed at all times.
6. No earphones, iPods and the like allowed and contravention of IAAF rule 144.2b, may lead to disqualification.