- This event has passed.
Andrew Greyling Half Marathon, 10km & 5km
September 26, 2015 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 am
Distance & Entry Fee
21.1km – R 91,00
10km – R 57,00
5km – R 36,00
Brooklyn Shopping Centre, Entrance 10.
Friday 25th September 17:00 – 19:00
Saturday 26th September from 05:00
Cut off Time: 09:00
Start & Finish: At cnr of Veale and Bronkhorst street
New fast route!
- No seconding will be allowed.
- Traffic officers and race marshals shall be obeyed.
- No iPods or listening devices.
- No wheelchair unless arranged with organiser before the event.
- Water points – every 3km
- The race will be run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN.
- 2015 Licence must be worn in front and at the back, temporary licences must be worn at the back.
- Athletes competing for a category prize must wear official age category ID tags on the front and back of their vests & category winners must submit proof of age if requested.
- Members of the club hosting the event may not participate.
- Foreign athletes must observe Rule 4 paragraph 2.
- Minimum age groups 21km R/W 16 years, 10km R/W 15 years, 5km R/W 8 years.
- Medical support will be present on the day.
Medals And Prize Giving:
Gold medals to all prize winners in each category.
Silver medals to first 100 finishers for 10km and 21.1km, Runners and first 20 for Walkers.
Bronze medals to the first 4500. If more runners finish medals can be collect at Run-Away-Sport 2 weeks after event.
Prize giving will be at 08:30 Walkers competing for prize money must wear WALKER/W tags on the front and back of their vests.
Only the 10km and 21km race results will be available on www.raceresults.co.za 48 hours after the finish.