- This event has passed.
Adventuretails rock walk & run 21, 15, 10, 5 & 2km
August 17, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
• Earn Up To 1500 Vitality Points
• 15km And 21km Are Not Pet Friendly And No Walkers Allowed On The 21km
istance & Entry Fee
10km – R 85,00
10km Over 60 Yrs+ – R 20,00
10km Kids Under 13 Yrs – R 20,00
5km – R 75,00
5km Over 60 Yrs+ – R 20,00
5km Kids Under 13 Yrs – R 20,00
2km – R 55,00
2km Over 60 Yrs+ – R 20,00
2km Kids Under 13 Yrs – R 20,00
21km – R 115,00
21km Over 60 Yrs+ – R 20,00
15km – R 95,00
15km Over 60 Yrs+ – R 20,00
Rockfalls Ranch Main Road (M26), Hoekplaas, Centurion
Late Entries On The Day An Hour Before The Start:
Under 13 Yrs & Over 60 Yrs Only R20 – (No Surcharge Applies)
Collection of timing cards from an hour and a half before start time.
Products For Sale:
AdventureTails Pet Safety LED Light:
Options: Green, Yellow or Red
Price: R40 each
Options: Red, Bright Blue or Bright Green
Price: R150 each
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL (T-shirts are large cuts)
• Buff: R80
• Sun Visor: R70
• Personal Adventure Card: R20
• All Dogs Must Be On A Leash
• No cut off time.
• Medal to all finishers.
• Vitality and Mulitply points available.
• Certificates will only be awarded to the 1st and 2nd male and female runners / walkers with dogs on all distances.
• Walkers and runners without dogs are also welcome.
• Walking is allowed on all distances
After designing, cutting and running many trails I have decided to categorize my Trails to give entrants an idea of each trail.This is my ratings on Trail Runs for Technicality and Difficulty. The ratings are specific to the distance. I am comparing 5,10 and 15 distances etc with other races same distances. Obviously a 21 k is more difficult than another races 15k.
All these ratings apply to walking the routes as well